HOALVE, is committed to compliance with internal quality standards to satisfy our customers and the protection of the environment, dedicating itself to the purchase and distribution of hospitality equipment to its customers. Establishing as priority objectives the satisfaction of the client and the continuous improvement of our internal processes. To this end, the management undertakes to allocate the necessary means and resources. The basic principles on which the policy in the area of quality of HOALVE is based:
- Our quality is aimed at the customer, their satisfaction is the main indicator of the success of our activity. Therefore, we want our management to ensure an effective level of service and attention.
- Our present and future depends on meeting the expectations of our customers in terms of quality of service provided, at a competitive price.
- Our commitment to permanent customer satisfaction is articulated and applied through the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Offer our customers solutions and proposals according to their needs. Through a personalized involvement by our staff.
- Each employee contributes with quality and self-responsibility in their work in achieving customer satisfaction, must look for the causes of errors and take the necessary actions so that they do not happen again.
- Commitment to comply with customer requirements and all legal requirements within the scope of the Integrated Quality and Environment System.
In the area of environmental management, we are committed to minimizing the negative environmental impact generated in our activities by carrying out the following actions:
- We identify and evaluate the environmental aspects of our organization, to prevent harmful effects on the environment.
- We establish and review annually the environmental objectives and goals that develop the provisions of this Policy.
- We comply with current environmental legislation, as well as comply with other voluntary requirements assumed.
- We prevent all types of environmental aggression, especially pollution, the depletion of natural resources and avoid waste when treating or recycling the waste we produce.
It is also disseminated and understood by all employees of the company, for this we make the importance of the participation, information and training of all our workers and is available to the public on a permanent basis to be reviewed by interested parties who request it. This policy is also a frame of reference for the development of quality and environmental objectives and is reviewed and kept up to date.
The management undertakes to comply with the provisions of this Quality and Environment Policy and so that it is recorded,
Villadangos del Paramo (LEON) to February 9, 2018